What is the customer service contact information?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (We will answer within (1) BUSINESS day, if not sooner.)
Phone: 813-868-5940, Monday - Friday 10am-4:30pm Eastern Standard Time
PLEASE NOTE: OUR OFFICES AND WAREHOUSE WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY, MAY 27TH FOR THE MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY.
How can I check on the status of my order?
From the homepage you will need to login to the account you created. Once logged in you will see your order status listed. You cannot check the status of an Order if you do not have an account or if the Order was not placed while logged into an account.
I am having trouble ordering/I am getting a "Payment Bridge Error"?
For security reasons, our system must validate the Billing address you enter matches the address that is on file for the credit card or debit card account. Please double check the street address and zip code for the BILLING ADDRESS to make sure it is correct and the *same as the credit card account address. You may enter a different *Shipping address, but the *Billing address must match the address where your credit card statements are sent.
How do I know my transaction is secure?
Ironmanstore.com transactions are powered by Verisign which ensures your transactions are protected.
Is my account information private and secure?
Ironmanstore.com on Ironman.com offers merchandise for purchase. When you make a purchase through the Site, we may collect your credit card number or other payment account number, billing address (including zip code), and other information related to such purchase (collectively “Payment Information”) from you.
We will use the Payment Information that you provide to bill you for your purchase and to fulfill your purchase. We may also use the Payment Information to allow us to ship or deliver tickets and/or receipts to you, respond to customer service requests, and to help prevent credit card fraud. By providing your Payment Information, you are authorizing us to give that information to third parties as necessary to confirm and fulfill your order (for example, to process your credit card or payment account number and to send you products you have ordered).
Can I change or cancel an order after it has been submitted?
NO, WE ARE UNABLE TO MAKE ANY CHANGES/ADDITIONS TO AN ORDER ONCE IT IS SUBMITTED. Depending upon when the Order was placed, we may be able to change the shipping address or cancel the Order, but there is *NO guarantee. Please email our customer service at email@example.com immediately for Order cancellation or call (813) 868-5940 Monday - Friday, 10am-4:30pm Eastern Standard Time, if an Order cancellation is needed. Include your Order number and the first and last name on the Order along with your reason for cancelling.
Can I check out as a guest instead of registering for an account?
Yes, this is currently an option, however we would encourage you to create an account so that you can:
- • See your order history of all transactions ever made with us
- • Check on the status of your order
- • Sign up for our promotional emails to be notified of sales and new product arrivals.
- • Change your password
- • Add additional shipping addresses so you can ship easily to family and friends.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
All orders being shipped to a state where Ironman has an event will be charged state sales tax. The sales tax depends on the specific laws of the state to which the package is shipped.
How do I return/exchange my items?
Your item may only be returned/exchanged under the following conditions (NO EXCEPTIONS):
- a) The item(s) must have been purchased on www.ironmanstore.com.
- b) The item(s) must be in their Original condition with Tags attached.
- c) The item(s) need to be sent back to our warehouse within 30 days of receipt of the item.
- d) You must include a copy of your original order confirmation email or packing slip.
- e) You will NOT be reimbursed for shipping charges unless (a) you have received the wrong item or (b) the item you have received is damaged.
***PLEASE NOTE: All items marked as 'CLEARANCE' are deemed FINAL SALE and may not be returned, refunded or exchanged. This will be cited on the merchandise page if it applies.
- 1) If you meet the above criteria, please download the Return form here and fill it out completely.
- 2) If you have any questions about whether or not we'll accept the return or exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm. We may require photos of any defect in order to process a return/exchange.
- 3) Ship items to the following address:
- World Triathlon Corporation
- Attn: Merchandise Customer Service
- 2701 Rocky Point Drive, Suite 1250
- Tampa, Florida 33607
What if I purchased an item at the merchandise tent on-site at an event, can I send for a return/exchange?
- • All sale/discounted items bought at an event are not refundable or exchangeable.
- • Full priced items can be returned ONLY if there is a manufacturers defect and it must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- • Please email email@example.com with a copy of your receipt and details of the defect. If we have the item in stock we can exchange it or offer a refund. This is all subject to the approval of Ironman.
- • Merchandise purchased at an event can only be exchanged for a different size of the *SAME item purchased, not a *different item.
- • If you would like to make an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check for the availability of the size needed before sending in the item.
- • For returns of merchandise purchased at the Race Tent, a Store Credit on Ironmanstore.com will be issued.
When will my order ship?
- •All standard orders have a 1 to 4 *Business day processing time *before they are shipped out, regardless of the shipping option chosen.
- •Custom Tee orders have a 3 to 5 *Business day processing time *before they are shipped, regardless of the shipping option chosen.
- •Orders are NOT processed on weekends or holidays. If you order after 2 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on any given day, the order will not go into the system until the following Business day.
- •Once a package has shipped, a tracking number will be emailed to the customer within 24 hours. You can track your shipment with http://www.fedex.com/tracking using the number provided.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. To view your shipping charges for a particular item, add that item to your shopping cart and pricing for shipment will calculate. Items ship 1-4 Business days after purchase.
How do International shipments work?
- • We have different options available for International shipping, which include International Economy and International Priority. International Priority will get the package to the destination country faster, but can not account for time spent in customs.
- • We cannot guarantee delivery dates for any international shipments.
- • Shipping costs paid by customers on packages shipped internationally cover the cost to get it to your door. This cost does NOT include any duty taxes or fees associated with importing goods into the destination country. All customers should be familiar with their country's import duty and tax process before purchasing.
Custom Tee FAQ
The design tool doesn’t show up. I’m seeing an error that says I need to download Google Chrome Frame. What does that mean?
The custom tee design tool is built using HTML5 and works best with the Internet browsers Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. If you’re using an older version of Internet Explorer (7, 8, 9), you have to download the Google Chrome Frame extension (www.google.com/chromeframe) for the design tool to work. Don’t worry, it’s safe.
I don’t understand how to use the design tool. Can someone help?
We have a video demonstration available here. Also, inside the design tool, if you click on the button with a (?), it will show you what each tool is used for.
How accurate is the preview I see on my screen?
IRONMAN’s custom tee technology lets you design your custom t-shirts using our design tool on your home computer. What you should know is that every computer screen is calibrated differently, so the colors you see on the screen may be slightly different than the actual artwork. Similarly, blank garment colors may vary slightly from the color swatch on your screen. Variations will always exist from one computer to the next. We have made sure to be as accurate as possible and will provide you with exceptional products and service.
Please also note that dark text/images on dark garments is NOT recommended, nor white or light text/images on light garments.
Can I print on the back of the shirt?
We do not offer printing on the backs of shirts at this time.
What is the “send to front” and “send to back” option in the design tool?
When designing your garments, you are able to layer elements on top of each other and switch them with this feature(i.e. put the one on top behind and the one on bottom in front).
What is the red dotted box on the shirt? Will that print on the t-shirt?
The red dotted line is showing you the printable area for the shirt. If your design goes outside of the box, it will be cut off when printed, so be careful as you design.
How is the printing quality on dark shirt material? Will colors still show up?
The direct-to-garment printing process that we use allows all colors to show up on dark material, even white. However, we don’t recommend printing dark colors on dark shirts or light colors on light shirts so the more contrasting colors, the better.
What does “subject to approval” mean?
In order to meet the IRONMAN brand standards, we will have to approve all designs before they are printed. Don’t worry, this won’t delay your processing time at all, we just have to make sure there is no profanity or trademarked/copywritten content being used.
Can I exchange my shirt for a different size?
All of our custom shirts are designed just for you based on the design you built, so we are not able to offer exchanges or refunds. Pay close attention to the size chart next in the product description once you’ve selected a tee style.
I misspelled the name on my tee, can I change it?
Unfortunately, our process is fully automated and once an order is placed we are not able to make changes to it. Please be careful to review your designs to ensure accuracy before placing the item into your shopping cart and checking out.
My shirt is defective, can I get a replacement or a refund?
If there is a manufacturers defect like a tear, hole or clear printing defect then we will absolutely reprint your item. If you think you’ve received a defective product, please send photos to email@example.com with your order number, so we can evaluate the issue.